Yelling at your friend, attacking him, telling him that the person at the very foundation of his plan is probably not even trustworthy
- without offering any sort of constructive help
- or offering to help him figure out whether or not Kaldur IS an issue
- or come up with something that will ensure everyone’s safety in the future
- or make the best of what’s happened
AND STALKING OUT IN A HUFF
leaving the safety of
- your girlfriend
- everyone you know
- and the entire world
in the hands of
- WHO LITERALLY CANNOT TURN TO ANYONE ELSE
IS NOT BEING A GOOD FRIEND
Edit: he didn’t actually stalk out, I’m sorry, my deranged brain made that up, I guess. Regardless, I doubt he stuck around to help because the next episode doesn’t seem to pick up where the last one left off - hope I’m wrong.
Reblogging because I was wrong about the actually physically leaving part.